Info
Versante, Avondale
"I been her at Versante since march 2010, I been very happy here, never had a problem with any of the girls at the office, they are very good at what they do, professonal and very caring, I been having hard times (financially) and they been very supportive. Versante has it all, is a wonderful place to live."
see this and 35 more Versante reviews.
Aventura, Avondale
"The property was ghetto"
see this and 26 more Aventura reviews.
Rio Santa Fe, Avondale
"not worth the money. ask the resident who last lived in apartment 1161"
see this and 21 more Rio Santa Fe reviews.
Las Casitas Apartments Homes, Avondale
"I have lived at Las Casitas for four years now. The friendly management staff cares about there residents and maintains a clean and safe environment to live and enjoy. Yolanda"
see this and 5 more Las Casitas Apartments Homes reviews.
Ashton Pointe, Avondale
"The ladies in the office are stuck up and rude... they discriminate against young couples and oh Ya they lie about everything to save themselves. They basically told me to get lost cuz they are having a party. Incompetent and rude.. do not rent here!!!"
see this and 5 more Ashton Pointe reviews.
Newport Apartments, Avondale
"I live at newport for almost 4 years now and even though it's been a bumpy ride I have to disagree with the other 2 comments on this website. The apartmets are under new management and they have improved everything around here it is a very peaceful community and all your needs are responded to in a timely manner.I would recommend Newport apartmnets to any friend or family member needing a place to live."
see this and 4 more Newport Apartments reviews.
Siesta Pointe Apartments, Avondale
"I have lived here for 2 years and never have any issues. The manager is a sweet heart and takes care of everything. I never have any issues with maintenance and would recommend this community to any one."
see this and 1 more Siesta Pointe Apartments reviews.