Info
Pavilion Place Apartments, Houston
"I lived there in a one bedroom for about 6 months and moved out."
see this and 234 more Pavilion Place Apartments reviews.
7979 Westheimer Apartments, Houston
"I lived there 5 years only 2 break-in to my apartment located in back of complex the one toward the frot recieve more break-ins. Managment states they only lease your safety is your own problem, management tows residents cars by mistake, mangement will give you a bad credit score if you mve out due to crime. Lots of luck to the unwarey MOLD IN ALL BUILDINGS !"
see this and 105 more 7979 Westheimer Apartments reviews.
Stone Park Apartments, Houston
"Living in the east area of Houston has its issues but overall my experience was positive. I never had any problems and when I did they were addressed."
see this and 87 more Stone Park Apartments reviews.
Westcreek at River Oaks, Houston
"     "
see this and 81 more Westcreek at River Oaks reviews.
Providence Uptown Apartments, Houston
"     "
see this and 76 more Providence Uptown Apartments reviews.
AMLI on Eldridge Parkway, Houston
"it is OK (2.5 to 3 star). Car entry and exit to the complex is somewhat inconvenient. More gates need to open for both enter/exit. Installing a Hot Sauna will add a good distinction between this complex and others. Road/pavement crack and uneveness is not good safety and unsightly."
see this and 74 more AMLI on Eldridge Parkway reviews.
9900 Memorial Apartments, Houston
"Horrible experiance. They lied to me from the begining. Management sucks. Do not recommend this place."
see this and 73 more 9900 Memorial Apartments reviews.
Mandolin Apartments, Houston
"It is not 'eligid'!!! I don't even think that there such a word. The word you are looking for is 'alleged'. But, I'm sure that your attorney has already explained this to you!"
see this and 72 more Mandolin Apartments reviews.
Trails at Rock Creek, Houston
"They will show you model apartment, and special to make you move. Actual apartment condition will be worst. Flat tiers are frequent. If you have new car, think twice. Management is rude, they will make you pay for carpet replacement, when you move out. Staff is active to write good review...so be aware from good review"
see this and 72 more Trails at Rock Creek reviews.
Estates at Memorial Heights, Houston
"Unresponsive, arrogant & incompetent are the three subtle words to desribe management at The Estates. I can't imagine why they don't fire the current staff and get people who are actually interested in doing their jobs. Once you sign the lease, they have you and they couldn't care less. I had read about the managment being bad but I never imagined that it would be so bad. If you have a choice, don't even come close to this place."
see this and 66 more Estates at Memorial Heights reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72