Info
La Jolla Crossroads, La Jolla
" I agree with most of the complaints of my fellow residents. First of all I think we are paying way too much for nothing. and the leasing team just tells that we got the heck of a deal, which is utter non sense. The AC fitting is bad, it makes such a loud noise, and not to tell about the construction noise. and again the mail boxes are moved to a different town."
see this and 42 more La Jolla Crossroads reviews.
Village Square Apartments, La Jolla
" Parking five star excellent<br />Noise Is a problem. Earlyu morning trucks bounce you out of bed neighbors no problem<br />Grounds Well Kept<br />Safety Excellent<br />Construction Adeequate<br />Maintainence Response excellent./...follow up average<br />Staff Adquate<br />Overall Above aveerage for this type facility<br /><br /><br /><br /> "
see this and 6 more Village Square Apartments reviews.
Villa La Jolla, La Jolla
" I work at UCSD and lived in a 1-Bedroom apartment at Villa La Jolla for one year. I truly enjoyed living here and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice and affordable place to live near UCSD. The leasing office staffs are very nice and helpful. They are also quite prompt to fix any problem regarding the apartment. "
see this and 5 more Villa La Jolla reviews.
La Jollan Townhomes, La Jolla
" The best part about this complex are the managers. They go out of their way to be more than helpful. Maintenance issues are handled very quickly and efficiently. Although it is on a busy street and parking can be an issue, it is worth it to be treated so well and have everything kept up so well."
see this and 4 more La Jollan Townhomes reviews.