Info
Ruskin Place, Lincoln
"I requested maintenance and within a couple hours it was fixed and they went the extra step by noticing my shower head was old and replaced that without me having to request it."
see this and 76 more Ruskin Place reviews.
Highpointe Apartments, Lincoln
"Highpointe has been my favorite place to call home. Liz and the staff are so amazing and do know their residents personally by name. Maintenance is very prompt, the extra storage on the patio/balcony makes all the difference, and the kitchen has more cabinets than someone could possibly need - great storage. If you're looking at a comparable property, choose Highpointe for the staff and service."
see this and 19 more Highpointe Apartments reviews.
Tanglewood Apartments, Lincoln
"Main office staff ALWAYSfriendly, knowledgeable and helpful; Property is well maintained. Apartment is an exceptional value... Location is very convenient. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment...."
see this and 18 more Tanglewood Apartments reviews.
Lenox Village, Lincoln
"We have lived in Lenox Village Apt for the past year. I have truly enjoyed our stay here, but we have just outgrown our apt. Not only does the leasing office staff recognize you by name they take time to help and listen. The two main maintenance guys are wonderful and courteous when entering your home and do their jobs quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking for a new home."
see this and 15 more Lenox Village reviews.
Springs at Heritage Lakes, Lincoln
"The Springs are the nicest apartments I have been to in Lincoln! After a bad experience with another rental company, it was so nice to work with the staff who is extremley professional and nice. I love my apartment!"
see this and 15 more Springs at Heritage Lakes reviews.
Lionsgate Apartments, Lincoln
"The 2bd floor plan was nicely done, spacious, tasteful. The staff was always accommodating. They took care of things kindly and promptly. Great amenities,quiet community. I definitely recommend!"
see this and 14 more Lionsgate Apartments reviews.
Chateau Development, Lincoln
"The apartment is pretty nice, however, don't be late on rent.. not even 20 days. I had an issue with my checking account and explained it to the office and they said it doesn't matter what the excuse is, you will be paying $68 for being late as well as $250 plus in court fees. I'm not even a month late on it. Not very friendly people AT ALL."
see this and 14 more Chateau Development reviews.
The View Apartments, Lincoln
"I think that the View is a great place to live. There is alot of interactions between the residents. Also, I love the amenities that come along with the rent. There is free tanning which is my favorite, a free shuttle, a pool, work out center and much more. Also, the rent is a lot cheaper than other places. I definitely got my money's worth!!!"
see this and 14 more The View Apartments reviews.
Amberwood Apartments, Lincoln
"when i moved into amberwood apts with my fiance and her children I was disgusted with the Apartments and their condtions, plus the grounds. and the time it took for ANY repairs to get done. I could have done 99% of the repairs myself but mangement would not allow it. I repair and paint APTS for a living, so i know exacly what im talking about here in the way of Apt condition and up keep."
see this and 12 more Amberwood Apartments reviews.
Fountain Glen Apts, Lincoln
"Nice neighborhood. Good elementary school. Large apartments. Nice pricing. Friendly management. Efficient maintenance team. Terrible cheap carpet. Dirt-grabbing and unattractive matte paint on walls. Many times must park far from front door. Friendly and quiet neighbors."
see this and 10 more Fountain Glen Apts reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4