Info
Ruskin Place, Lincoln
"Ruskin Place Apartments have really lush grounds and a nice walking trail for pets. However, management does not uphold the noise clause in the lease. Despite the aesthetic atmosphere, these apartments are frequently loud and a "party" place. For those of us who want to work, go to school, and live with peace and quiet, this is not the place to live."
see this and 76 more Ruskin Place reviews.
Highpointe Apartments, Lincoln
"My experience at Highpointe has been the best apartment experience I have had. "
see this and 19 more Highpointe Apartments reviews.
Tanglewood Apartments, Lincoln
"Umbelivable rude people at the office. OK place to live overall, but a little expensive for what they have to offer."
see this and 18 more Tanglewood Apartments reviews.
Lenox Village, Lincoln
"I honestly couldn't be happier with my apartment at Lenox Village. I moved to Lincoln from Texas and had to complete most of the paper work via email and fax. The office staff was absolutely fantastic, and made the process extremely easy. My apartment feels more like a house than an apartment. I've had a few minor maintenance issues, both of which have been fixed in the same day I reported them to the office. All in all, I love this place, and would recommend it to anyone!"
see this and 15 more Lenox Village reviews.
Springs at Heritage Lakes, Lincoln
"We relocated from Michigan. We currently own a home in Michigan. Transitioning from a house to an apartment was easy at the Springs at Heritage Lakes."
see this and 15 more Springs at Heritage Lakes reviews.
Lionsgate Apartments, Lincoln
"The 2bd floor plan was nicely done, spacious, tasteful. The staff was always accommodating. They took care of things kindly and promptly. Great amenities,quiet community. I definitely recommend!"
see this and 14 more Lionsgate Apartments reviews.
Chateau Development, Lincoln
"The apartment is pretty nice, however, don't be late on rent.. not even 20 days. I had an issue with my checking account and explained it to the office and they said it doesn't matter what the excuse is, you will be paying $68 for being late as well as $250 plus in court fees. I'm not even a month late on it. Not very friendly people AT ALL."
see this and 14 more Chateau Development reviews.
The View Apartments, Lincoln
"I think that the View is a great place to live. There is alot of interactions between the residents. Also, I love the amenities that come along with the rent. There is free tanning which is my favorite, a free shuttle, a pool, work out center and much more. Also, the rent is a lot cheaper than other places. I definitely got my money's worth!!!"
see this and 14 more The View Apartments reviews.
Amberwood Apartments, Lincoln
"when i moved into amberwood apts with my fiance and her children I was disgusted with the Apartments and their condtions, plus the grounds. and the time it took for ANY repairs to get done. I could have done 99% of the repairs myself but mangement would not allow it. I repair and paint APTS for a living, so i know exacly what im talking about here in the way of Apt condition and up keep."
see this and 12 more Amberwood Apartments reviews.
Fountain Glen Apts, Lincoln
"Nice neighborhood. Good elementary school. Large apartments. Nice pricing. Friendly management. Efficient maintenance team. Terrible cheap carpet. Dirt-grabbing and unattractive matte paint on walls. Many times must park far from front door. Friendly and quiet neighbors."
see this and 10 more Fountain Glen Apts reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4