Info
Chenal Lakes, Little Rock
"I recommend this place to anyone that is looking for something quiet and clean. The ladies in the office are nice and seem happy to talk to me. Sometimes I go in just to talk and even though they might be busy working they stop and take the time to see how I am. The lake is a really nice perk because I love to fish. I am retired and so I was looking for a nice place that I could feel at home in and I think that I have found that at Chenal Lakes."
see this and 130 more Chenal Lakes reviews.
Barrington Hills Apartment Homes, Little Rock
"I've been living at barrington hills for almost 5 years now, and im very comfortable there,though it really depends on which apt. u reside in.other than that i almost never get disturbed. i have just enough room in my 1 bedroom apt to live happy and comfortable. thanks "
see this and 70 more Barrington Hills Apartment Homes reviews.
The Berkley Apartment Homes, Little Rock
"I have lived here for six months now. I cant wait until my lease is over so I can move from this HELL HOLE. The crime is bad. There are men that hang out all hours of the night. I live in the GHETTO. I wish they would bring back the old staff that left. Things just have not been the same. "
see this and 52 more The Berkley Apartment Homes reviews.
Brightwaters Apartments, Little Rock
" Office staff: not the brightest. ------- is well, you'll have to meet her. Main complaint: Noise is a huge issue here. Early mornings are hard to sleep though."
see this and 31 more Brightwaters Apartments reviews.
Northwest Hills Apartments, Little Rock
"Northwest Hills has marvelous apartments. There are many amenities. There is a pool and hot tub. Pets are allowed. The rooms are very spacious with lots of storage. It is a great, affordable price."
see this and 28 more Northwest Hills Apartments reviews.
Block 2 Lofts, Little Rock
"The only thing cool about Block 2 is On The Rocks"
see this and 26 more Block 2 Lofts reviews.
Pleasant Pointe, Little Rock
"I will admit I was little skeptical about moving here in the complex, but I can honestly say I haven't had any major problems. When I call to get something fixed, they get right to it. No noisy neighbors and I like Courtni in the office. She is always willing to help and get things done. If things stay the same, I won't be moving when my lease is up..."
see this and 23 more Pleasant Pointe reviews.
Shadow Lake, Little Rock
"We lived at Shadow Lake in a one bedroom apartment for one year. During the time we lived there, we dealt with fire ant problems, bad appliances, parking difficulties, noisy neighbors, and poor managment. All that being said, compared to some other apartment complexes in Little Rock, Shadow Lake is not overrun with drug activity or vandalism, so it's worth a second look. The grounds are a definite plus. The price for a one bedroom is decent, but the price for a two bedroom is outrageous."
see this and 22 more Shadow Lake reviews.
Turtle Creek, Little Rock
"My husband and I have lived here for a few months and we like it. It's much quieter than the sister property Shadow Lake. Much better insulated too. The management has been very good to us. We relocated from Florida and have been very happy here. My only complaints would be that the outside doesn't have much curb appeal, and it is a little overpriced. The location is nice and it's near a lot of great shops."
see this and 22 more Turtle Creek reviews.
Forest Place, Little Rock
"I moved into a townhome last summer and we LOVE it here. Staff is always very friendly and helpful, parking is convenient, and maintenance repairs have been completed within 24 hours of reporting. Our unit has a washer/dryer in the apartment which is very convenient. Great patio area overlooking the pool and the gazebo area. We love it!"
see this and 21 more Forest Place reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7