Info
Chenal Lakes, Little Rock
"Management is a royal pain to deal with. I've never lived anywhere with management quite this rude. There are drug dealers here. Noise is loud. Basically, a skanky place to live. There was a murder earlier this year of a drug dealer who was visiting to supply residents. I get woken up at all hours of the night. It makes it hard for me to do my job. "
see this and 130 more Chenal Lakes reviews.
Barrington Hills Apartment Homes, Little Rock
" let's see overpriced, mgmt <back in 2001-2002> was very dishonest. First Christmas there <2001> ceiling fellinto due to water leak, that i had infomred mgmt about 2 months prior. Heater stopped working, never fixed it. Had a pizza delivery guy beat to death, other gand related assaults. Seems like we where living in SWLR. moved out as fast as we could. "
see this and 70 more Barrington Hills Apartment Homes reviews.
The Berkley Apartment Homes, Little Rock
"I've lived here for about 6 months and this is what I've noticed... BAD: Must give 60-day notice when lease expires, rent goes up too much when renew, older appliances, pools are nice but only 4ft deep, trash receptacle far from my apt. GOOD: Mostly quiet, convenient...near Interstate, never had safety problem, love my neighbors, maintenance is not shabby, my AC is COLD! Overall, nice place to live especially if you're on a budget..."
see this and 52 more The Berkley Apartment Homes reviews.
Brightwaters Apartments, Little Rock
" Office staff: not the brightest. ------- is well, you'll have to meet her. Main complaint: Noise is a huge issue here. Early mornings are hard to sleep though."
see this and 31 more Brightwaters Apartments reviews.
Northwest Hills Apartments, Little Rock
"Northwest Hills has marvelous apartments. There are many amenities. There is a pool and hot tub. Pets are allowed. The rooms are very spacious with lots of storage. It is a great, affordable price."
see this and 28 more Northwest Hills Apartments reviews.
Block 2 Lofts, Little Rock
"The only thing cool about Block 2 is On The Rocks"
see this and 26 more Block 2 Lofts reviews.
Pleasant Pointe, Little Rock
"I will admit I was little skeptical about moving here in the complex, but I can honestly say I haven't had any major problems. When I call to get something fixed, they get right to it. No noisy neighbors and I like Courtni in the office. She is always willing to help and get things done. If things stay the same, I won't be moving when my lease is up..."
see this and 23 more Pleasant Pointe reviews.
Shadow Lake, Little Rock
"We lived at Shadow Lake in a one bedroom apartment for one year. During the time we lived there, we dealt with fire ant problems, bad appliances, parking difficulties, noisy neighbors, and poor managment. All that being said, compared to some other apartment complexes in Little Rock, Shadow Lake is not overrun with drug activity or vandalism, so it's worth a second look. The grounds are a definite plus. The price for a one bedroom is decent, but the price for a two bedroom is outrageous."
see this and 22 more Shadow Lake reviews.
Turtle Creek, Little Rock
"My husband and I have lived here for a few months and we like it. It's much quieter than the sister property Shadow Lake. Much better insulated too. The management has been very good to us. We relocated from Florida and have been very happy here. My only complaints would be that the outside doesn't have much curb appeal, and it is a little overpriced. The location is nice and it's near a lot of great shops."
see this and 22 more Turtle Creek reviews.
Valley Crossing, Little Rock
"The property is maintained so professionally by office staff and maintenance. Any repairs are completed in a timely manner and to our complete satisfaction! They even have resident events such as movies by the pool parties, lease renewal parties and resident socials. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for an apartment home in a great location!"
see this and 21 more Valley Crossing reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7