Info
McCullough Development, Inc., Manhattan
"I have lived at McCullough for 3 years and I feel that they provide excellent service. I have never had a incident where they didn't respond as quickly as possible. I think a lot of these rating are bitter people who probably did something wrong. Get over your self people!"
see this and 19 more McCullough Development, Inc. reviews.
Villa Fay Management, Manhattan
"I rented from them last and I had a great experience. She was very nice and didn't charge me late fees one month when my money was tight. They fixed all our problems right away and were really nice about it. They also gave us all our deposit back."
see this and 17 more Villa Fay Management reviews.
Westchester Park, Manhattan
"Stayed here when my husband and first moved to Manhattan! Of course we were looking for something right away and didn't know the area so this is where we ended up. Thr grounds are great and the 2 pools are amazing! The place is REALLY OVERPRICED for the size. And they raise the price after a year. So even more money!"
see this and 15 more Westchester Park reviews.
Park Place Apartments, Manhattan
"Lived here for a few years and quit honestly couldn't wait to move... never had any problems with neighbors or staff! But, the place was just really run down. The hallways leading to your apartment were never clean. And the grounds were shabby and when there was garbage it took forever to be cleaned up! We moved into a place with REALLY bad carpets and no matter how hard I cleaned it never felt clean."
see this and 11 more Park Place Apartments reviews.
Cambridge Square, Manhattan
"I mean, im paying 761 a month for a 2 bedroom 1 bath. The only thing i dislike about these apartments is its ALL carpet, the kitchen, bathroom, living room, rooms, its all carpet. and THEY have to clean it out of your deposit. its very hard to clean up. But oxyclean has become my husband and i's bestfriend. Must know how to parallel park if you want to park out front. in the back parking lot its regular parking. Other than that, its a roof over our heads!g-hKOS7s4Nq5n3hEIpHd"
see this and 8 more Cambridge Square reviews.
University Crossing, Manhattan
"Horribe experience overall. Staff was mean and unprofessional and didn't do anything when you had an issue."
see this and 8 more University Crossing reviews.
Founder's Hill, Manhattan
"Parking is not a problem at first however once the school year at K-State starts the parking becomes completely ridiculous. You will often find yourself parking at least a football field away from you building. Parking passes are not enforced and you will find that all the convenient parking spaces are filled with vehicles lacking the proper parking stickers. Overall they don't care."
see this and 8 more Founder's Hill reviews.
Crestwood Apartments, Manhattan
"     "
see this and 7 more Crestwood Apartments reviews.
Highland Ridge Apartments, Manhattan
"Thank god! Finally new management and they are good! They are happy to address your concerns and get on them right away! Internet has been fixed and works well now. They also said they are looking at adding a basketball court!"
see this and 5 more Highland Ridge Apartments reviews.
Chase Manhattan, Manhattan
"     "
see this and 4 more Chase Manhattan reviews.
← Previous 1