Info
Forest Lake at Oyster Point, Newport News
"I MOVED TO NEWPORT NEWS FROM OUT OF STATE BECAUSE I'M NOW STATIONED HERE W/ THE MILITARY. I RECOMMEND FOREST LAKE TO ANYONE WANTING TO LIVE IN A NICE COMMUNITY W/ A VERY CARING AND HELPFUL OFFICE AND MAINT. STAFF."
see this and 50 more Forest Lake at Oyster Point reviews.
Featherstone Apartments, Newport News
"If you want a nice please to live and not break the bank then featherstone is the place. I just moved in last week and all i can say is wow. Myself and my roommates moved into a 3 bedroom and love it. The office staff has been fantastic, especially rachel. We bugged her so many times to go to our apartment and each time she was so happy to take us. I look forward to see what my year bring here."
see this and 41 more Featherstone Apartments reviews.
Abbington Landing, Newport News
"I moved in a couple months ago and have had 0 problems. My boyfriend and I use the free computers all the time and they have dog park so we can take our dog there. When I moved in the office staff made everything easy, as we moved from Texas and did all of it online and email. My boyfriend is military and not always here and I feel perfectly safe by myself. I wish i knew more people around here... I would recommend this place to all of them."
see this and 32 more Abbington Landing reviews.
Cambridge Apartments, Newport News
"I live out at Cambridge right now and just had a problem with my tub backing up and it wouldn't drain. I called in a work order and the next day a maintenance man came out and fixed it in less than 20 minutes. He also told me why it happened and how to avoid it in the future. I have never had a problem out here that wasn't solved in a hurry. The maintenance and office people really work together to make us residents happy. I appreciate being taken care of with my concerns"
see this and 29 more Cambridge Apartments reviews.
Woodscape Apartments, Newport News
"There is never anyone in the office. They are either out to luch or on the property! Not good!!!"
see this and 27 more Woodscape Apartments reviews.
Spring House, Newport News
" I love the ladies in office... And i love maintance crew Mhel and John... Are super!!! Please keep this crew they care about us!!!"
see this and 25 more Spring House reviews.
River Mews Apartments, Newport News
"These apts inside and out need some serious updating...Why would they build new apts and the rest look like crap.....The guy upstairs run up and down his stairs and his TV is loud as hell. I will never move in a Apt where the upstairs are on the inside....I feel like Im roommates with my upstairs pipl. I will be moving soon."
see this and 24 more River Mews Apartments reviews.
Trellis at Lee's Mill, Newport News
"I have lived in quite a few apts but these apts by far are the best!!! The office staff was friendly and very helpful eventhough i called all day every day until i moved in and maintenance did a good job on my apt. I will be a resident here for a very long time."
see this and 19 more Trellis at Lee's Mill reviews.
King's Ridge Apartments, Newport News
"It is very nice, quiet and clean. Apartments are almost new looking and they give you a very comfortable feeling."
see this and 16 more King's Ridge Apartments reviews.
Auburn Chase, Newport News
"We were new to the area and did not know the area very well- BAD MISTAKE. I have never seen a property run so poorly in my life, the resident manager(Barbara) was ghetto and did not have ANY business running a property. Maint was a joke, but I guess you get what you pay for. Anything managed by great atlantic properties is truely GHETTO. RUN... RUN....RUN...."
see this and 16 more Auburn Chase reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7