Info
Carriage Park Apartments, Pittsburgh
"I went as a prospective tenant. Shawn told me he cannot show any apartment as none were available. Instead, I should put down non-refundable $55 application fee and $99 deposit for an apartment. When apartment is available, they will show it to me. If I do not like any apartment, I would NOT be refunded any money. This is ridiculous. How can one put down any money without a tour of the apartment? Sounds like a trap. Also,all thru the conversation, his demeanor was rude."
see this and 87 more Carriage Park Apartments reviews.
Washington Plaza, Pittsburgh
"Disadvantages 1. Live with dangerous neighbors. You can hear gun-fires at night. 2. Live with noise. Ambulances and fire trucks from a fire station, hospitals 3. Live with mice. 4. Deal with a bad manager (Rosina). 5. Expensive parking fee ($110/mon.)"
see this and 40 more Washington Plaza reviews.
Crane Village Apartments, Pittsburgh
"I have lived here for two years and recommend it to all of my friends. There is no other place in Pittsburgh were you can be so close to downtown, but feel like you live in a Park. The Management is awesome and the maintenance is pretty good as well. I feel safe here.... being a single, coming home a night is sometimes scary.. but I feel secure. I highly recommend checking the place out for your self!"
see this and 40 more Crane Village Apartments reviews.
Woodhawk Club Apartments, Pittsburgh
"DOG POOP, DOG POOP, DOG POOP, DOG POOOP EVERYWHERE... Will they do something about it. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING KIDS CAN STEP ON THE DOG POOP IF THEY WALK ON THE GRASS. STAFF ATTITUDE VERY DANGEROUS AND NOT HELPFUL. AFTER THE MANAGEMENT CHANGE NO MAINTANANCE PEOPLE. PEOPLE ARE DRIVING VERY FAST ON THE APARTMENT COMPLEX. OVER ALL NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR FAMILY."
see this and 34 more Woodhawk Club Apartments reviews.
Hyland Hills Apartments, Pittsburgh
"     "
see this and 31 more Hyland Hills Apartments reviews.
Chestnut Ridge Apartments, Pittsburgh
"I was living in this place for a year which is the worst year of my life. keep away from this place. The AC unit design is ridiculous. The air condensor is right outside of your bedroom and if your neighbour turn on AC 24/7, it is a nightmare. The structure of the house is very cheap built. If you live downstairs and the person upstairs is over 200lbs, you will feel leave in earthquake everyday. Do not rent this place!"
see this and 26 more Chestnut Ridge Apartments reviews.
Allegheny Center, Pittsburgh
"We lived in #10 for 3 and half years. We really enjoyed our stay here. The place was excellent. The view was great. People and staff were very friendly. Not much noise. Good neighbors. Nice sun-deck. Great view. Very convenient location and bus comes to the door. Shuttle facility to Giant Eagle. Service response was very timely. Overall a very satisfying experience. My first child was born while we were here so it will be remembered and missed."
see this and 21 more Allegheny Center reviews.
Essex House, Pittsburgh
"The management is terrible at Essex House. Except for the lady who answers the phone the entire office staff is rude. The leasing staff are after your money and be rest assured that you will not get your deposit back when you vacate the property. I have never seen such terrible management in my 5 years of renting."
see this and 17 more Essex House reviews.
Oaks of McCandless, Pittsburgh
"I lived there for 2 years in a 2BR apartment and apart from the old structure used in closets, bathroom, kitchen it was a nice and peaceful place to live. The location is excellent as schools/malls are very close by. The staff was friendly and maintenance was good as well. They may need to clean up the big tree section on the back of the apartments and make it playground or something for the residents."
see this and 17 more Oaks of McCandless reviews.
The Residences of South Hills, Pittsburgh
"     "
see this and 17 more The Residences of South Hills reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13