Not only do I agree with the 2010 review about the grounds being unkept all the time, but there is a mold issue here. Within the first two months of moving here we noticed mold on the window seals and in the master bath. When we called the manager, they referred us to the maintence director. Who, with attitude, told us to leave the windows open or buy a de-humidifier. We argued, but then didn't want the hassle of moving again. Later we found we weren't the only moldy apartment and have had a horrible time trying to get out of the lease in order to get away from mold.