Positive Apartment Reviews and RatingsYes and No! ( over a year ago )
Reviewed by: Anonymous
We lived there for almost a year, and had one of the greatest units they have available! We moved due to the noise level (train). However, we realized quickly that for the price, they offer quite a deal. We found that many other properties within the same price range were by far less well kept!
- Bright, great floor plan with either a spacy balcony or patio
- The maintenance team is super!
- Friendly and helpful office staff
- Well kept property
- They keep on improving the units (e.g. new kitchen)
- Optional colored walls (you can choose from 4 bright colors)
- Apartment stays cool in the summer without A/C
- Nice pool size
- Noisy (you can HEAR the train)
- Thin walls!!
- Laundry is expensive, older machines, can be a walk to get to
- Parking can be challenging (unless you are lucky to rent a 2nd space)
Stanford Villa Apartments has 1 reviews.
|Bedrooms||Baths||Rental Rate||Square Ft||Availability|
Map Stanford Villa Apartments