My husband and i moved here and thought it was a good place to live. However, within the first week we had termites and dead rats, which is supposedly not a big problem. My husband began getting sick and got strep throat shortly after. Then we had leaks throughout the house. We then began to smell mold. Both of us have been sick since we moved in. Also, if the leasing office needs something, they call before hours of operation (7 am). DO NOT MOVE IN UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET VERY SICK AND LIKE THE SMELL OF MOLD.