The management here is so incompetent, that they might as well not even come to work. I had a leak in my ceiling for a month and a half!! waking up to water from who knows where dripping on my BED, and the musty smell of mold causing health problems is not my idea of a home!! When they finally did address the problem with the leak, they tore a couple of holes in my bedrooom ceiling exposing more mold, and leaving a big tarp filled with the rubble in the middle of my bedroom. I actually had to drag it out of my apartment! And on top of that offering me 1/2 of the expence to stay at a hotel while my bedroom turned into a pile of rubble. Michelle and the new maintenance staff are the most frustrating people I have ever dealt with!!! I would rather move into my mom's basement then pay WAY too much for this **** hole and heat until May!