Warning to all prospective renters: DO NOT RENT HERE!!! Pleading with you do not rent here. This isnt even my apt!!! I came to stay with my mom for about 2 months w my 2 kids. My mom let me know there was bedbugs, but I didnt know how bad it was... About 3 wks after moving in, my right arm was covered and I mean covered like chicken pox in bedbug bites. My mom went to the office and they have only sprayed twice since I've been there and missed appts!!! My mom and I are allergic and the bites swell and burn. Dont come here, spend your $ where ppl care about you and your family!!! Im calling the CDC and the BBB on these ppl. New Management my ***!