Run from this place. I lived here for a while and the new management royally screwed it up. It used to be a nice place to live but now the maintenance is so bad it hospitalized my entire family. We left six months ago and lost half our life's belongings and instead of rectifying the situation, they evicted us. The mold is rampant in this place and it has hospitalized us and another nine-year-old girl as well as sickening many other residents. They have not done anything to help us out even though we lost well over $30,000 in trying to save our lives. We were homeless for a bit because of them and the grace of God helped us, but run from renting here if you value your lives. The maintenance will eventually kill you. Ask the hundreds of other residents who left too. They cover it up, but unless they replace the air condition systems and the infected drywall, it will never leave. I have pictures and medical records to back it up. In addition, we had a fire here in the middle of the night and a stabbing downstairs that my six year old child saw. so, year, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not rent this Oakland Park apartment.