I live in the a town house here and the maintence is no good. A pipe in the wall in the dinning room had a hole in it which led to the pouring of water onto my dinning room and living room area. It took maintenence two hours to get to my apartment. In the meantime everything was soaked including myself and the 4 people helping me control the water overflow.
The roaches are ridiculous. The grounds are not kept up. I believe there's Asbestos in all the apartments.
The noise from neighbors is out of control.
The police are constantly there patrolling because of disturbances.
There are plenty more complaints, but I'll stop here.
I would not recommend this apartment complex to a homeless person.