Very poor workmanship when "apartments" were "upgraded" to condos. Severe drainage problems ... my "condo" has received water damage on several occasions to the point of either carpeting being pulled up and replaced or carpeting being replaced with tile.
Other issues I have encountered in the 7 months I have been here:
1. Ceiling light in master walk-in closet falling down.
2. Drainage problems in tub in master bathroom -- have to use DRAINO every month.
3. Faucet in master bathroom coming off of wall.
4. Dishwasher not properly mounted ... is supposed to be a SIDE MOUNT dishwasher but they inserted a top-mount dishwasher which they glued to the granite. Needless to say, I now have a dishwasher that is falling out of its slot.
5. Compactor consistently breaks down. We are supposed to have valet trash pickup.
5. "Security gates" don't work after a rainstorm; remain open until maintenance re-sets it. If this happens on a Friday, anyone has access to complex for the weekend. In the meantime, we're getting notices of increased vandalism. Hmmm ...
It is too bad that this place turned out to be such a disappointment. We are currently renting through a landlord who purchased this unit and I feel sorry for him in that he has a lot on his plate to deal with. We really were thinking of purchasing but after what we've learned over the past few months, I doubt that will happen.
The office staff has been very helpful and pleasant but whereas we didn't rent through them (at the time rentals weren't available through the complex directly/only sales), we do not have access to 24-hour maintenance, etc.