this complex is awful. We've had so many problems, and have only been here about a month. we had a fire in our obviously faulty ac unit. our smoke alarms DIT NOT work so had we not been there our stuff would have burned. Our locks have been broken since we moved in and are just now being looked at.
Management is less than helpful. They act like its a nuissance we come to ask for help.
our apartment was FILTHY when we moved in, and no attempt has been made to correct this.
i would not recommend living here. spend you money elsewhere.