I am a broke college student with 2 other roommates so we decided to move here because it was close to our college. We are very low maintenance and not picky but wow our living conditions have gotten worse since we've been here. I've lived here for 2 years now which I reluctantly have and cannot wait until my lease is over until I get the **** out of the F***ing S**Thole of an apartment complex. These are all the problems I have had since I moved in 2 years ago.
1) Freaking german roach infestation that took like half a year to finally get rid of
2) told me there were drying and washer units outlets here when there wasn't so I had to PAY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET to get that stuff done...
3) Maintenance team are slow at their jobs taking an extra day or 2 to get to your apt. EX: Shower head was not working properly and took them 2 days to come fix it. After my second complaint they finally took action.
4) They TOWED my car from the parking lot! They repainted the parking lot and supposedly gave a one day notice on our apt doors telling the tenants of the situation. The person who lived across from me never saw these notices and neither did we.
5) The apartment complex is not gated so pretty much it is not secure.
..... So many more but this should be enough to convince you not to come to this apartment complex
Literally every other apartment complex in Atlanta is better then this.. and the price isn't even that good.. you can find apartments cheaper that are much, much, much better then this.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!