I moved into one of their properties last year from out of state. The building was in a good location, allowed pets... little did I know there would be constant issues with this overpriced studio apartment. Below is a list of the most memorable issues:
1. Noisy beyond belief. Between loud neighbors above and below and constant construction, a person can't get any sleep around here.
2. Poor maintenance of common areas. The laundry machines were always broken and the room partially flooded. The hallways stink.
3. Bed bugs. The place is crawling with them and has been for years. The management company won't tell you though, and they refuse to properly treat the problem.
4. Power outages. Three in one week.
5. Late fee rip-offs. My rent was on time. They cashed the check on time. They still say I owe late fees.
6. I've had no water pressure in my bathroom for over a month - the problem started when they "updated" the plumbing in the building. Some update.
Don't sign with them. You'll regret it.