When we sign the lease management gives you 2 copies of move-in checklist. First one is blank. Your representative says that if we do not give the other one within 48 hours then PT management says they will assume that there is no problem.
Now the story starts. I gave the move in checklist within 48 hours (filled with the problems I had in the apartment), and after that I gave a letter also listing the issues in the apartment.
But PT management says that they do not have other checklist submitted by me and then when I moved out they gave me the bill of more than 190$
So be careful with this DISHONEST management and be prepared to handle them. Waterton company is bunch of dishonest people, don't rely n them.
here is what their different representives say about this -
1. You might not have submitted the checklist that's why we don't have it
2. I am only showing you what we have on file, there is absolutely no shame or dishonesty involved (they maintain their own files; God knows why they have only wrong documents not the correct ones)
3. I simply must go on what is in the file
I signed a new lease with them and again gave them signed move-in checklist and for safer side I requested them to give the blank checklist so that we do not have such drama again ; here is what the response was-
4. I will not remove the blank copy from the file as it is not procedure to do so.
When I gave them the move in checklist for my old apt, I got following response-
5. "there is no indication that the move in checklist you e mailed to me was ever submitted."