This is the most horrible place you could ever want to live. When we originally went to look at and apply for an apartment here, we were shown a very nice place. The actual apartment we were moved into was a disaster. From day one, we had problems with every possible thing in the apartment. Maintenance ignored us. Basically my roommate and I got taken because we were two young females just trying to make ends meet and we ended up getting evicted because we refused to pay rent after the first couple months because our laundry list of problems included the following:
1) no heat throughout the whole winter (it was so cold we slept in winter coats, we had to give away our pet because she almost died it was so cold....We weren't allowed to have space heaters here, so we slept in like 5 layers of clothes including hats, gloves, winter coats, scarves..
2) No central air as promised...Our air never worked.
3) Our ceiling leaked all throughout.
4) We had 1 1/2 bathrooms. Not ONE of our 2 toilets flushed.
5) Our shower had no hot water and did not drain.
6) We had a black rancid fungus/mold in our upstairs bathroom that could not be washed off with cleaners.
7) Our shower and sink in upstairs bathroom were rusted out and old.
8) The unit had a broken towel bar in bathroom.
9) Broken sink pipe in downstairs half bath.
10)Shower leaked into our living room downstairs.
11)Wallpaper in bathrooms, kitchen, hallways peeling off and torn and plastered on half-assedly. We were promised this would be fixed and it never was.
12) Bad electrical wiring and sockets throughout whole place.
13) Broken blinds in living/dining room.
14) Stained, stinky carpet.
15) Non locking sliding glass door.
16) Flooded out dishwasher that never worked.
17) Burnt linoleum tiles on kitchen floor.
18) No knobs on oven.
19) Refridgerator was leaking some kind of chemicals into our dining room area.
20) Oven leaked gas into our kitchen.
21) Sink broken in kitchen.
22) Bug and mice infestations.
23) Cracked glass in living room window.
24) Broken screen door.
25) Onsight laundry facility was a joke-Non working machines. Dirty unsanitary.
26) Maintenance and apartment staff refused to help us with anything. We kept records of each time we notified them and they never came and fixed anything. Maintenance man and office manager were the married property managers and they were RUDE OBNOXIOUS AND IDIOTIC. MAINTENANCE CAME INTO OUR TOWNHOUSE WITHOUT NOTIFYING US AND WENT THROUGH OUR CLOTHING AND BELONGINGS. THINGS DISAPPEARED FROM OUR APARTMENT WHILE WE LIVED AT THIS PROPERTY.
27) Parking was always a problem because they were like 50 people living in the townhouse next door. And they would be partying at all hours of the day and night. Not to mention taking up the parking spaces to work on their cars, trucks, and stereo systems.
28) The neighbors on the other side had dogs that barked all hours of the day and night and it got old listening to it because the owners were hardly ever home.
29) Our cars got broken into more in the 6 1/2 months we lived here than ever in our lives. My car was broken into just about every month. It really got old having to call up the CPD all the time.
We also never got the proper keys to our mailboxes, so I started having mail sent to a different address. Our shower never worked so we went to other people's houses to take showers. We also never had working toilets, so we made it a point use the bathrooms anywhere but at home.
We got taken by this complex. We were young and foolish. We would have been good renters if we had ever had anything like we deserved from this community. Basically they took us to court before we took them to court. But the funny thing is, the maintenance guy showed up to court late and our eviction almost got thrown out because the **** guy wasn't even planning on showing up for the hearing!
WARNING*************If you value your money and your well-being, never move in this **** HOLE. You will get ripped off and scammed just like we did.
And good luck trying to contact the company over in Louisville that owns this property!!!!!! It won't happen!