First off I would like to say i have lived here almost two years. I have seen apartment management change four times since i have been here, coincidence??? NO! If you are looking for a real review and have any standards about where you are moving you will head my warning. 1Safety : gets 2stars because I cant go any three week period without walking out to my car in the morning without noticing someone has been through it the night before.I usually notice because they leave my glovebox open. since i dont keep anything in my car i dont lock my doors in fear that my windows will be broken out next time. a mix of unsaviory characters are the norm ranging from the group of white trash down the street that routinely smoke joints in a circle on the sidewalk in broad daylight(while they watch their kids play outside) to having random people walk through the complex at all hours of the day and night through a broken fence that has never been fixed that leads to another "upscale" neighborhood in the back of the complex.
2. 2 stars: parking nothing much to say here not a lot of it at night. hope you don't drive a nice car because it won't stay that way. break-ins dents and scratches from your neighbors are normal here.
3. appearance: 2stars if the rapture happened and took everyone out of here and no living soul resided here you could make the argument that these apartment buildings are not that bad but once again you get what you pay for here the surrounding scenery (trash, white or other, junked out cars, or stray cats) ruins it for me every time. When you pull into your apartments and ask yourself (did I just see that guy scavenging through our dumpster) you know its time to go.
4. office staff: 3 stars I have nothing neither good nor bad to say here. once again management has just changed the last lady that ran it was doing a GOOD JOB!! and it looked as if the complex might be turning around than as quick as it came is as quick as it changed.
5 Maintenance: 2 stars Here is the real deal never had a problem with them they have always been prompt and attentive and fix stuff for me on time. But, with every good point there are a few negative things to say here as well. first the maintenance men can not seem to creep out or offend my girlfriend anymore than they already have. she has told me that she cant even take the dog outside without being stared at like a piece of meat, always approached in an awkward undesired way no matter where she is at in the complex in a creepy weird sort of way, its not all of them but it happens is the point. also she cant go swimming there without having two or three maintenance men hanging around the pool staring at the rest of the women. BEST STORY EVER: she was at the pool laying out on her stomach with her head phones in when she felt splashes of water on her back. Thinking it was kids she never turned around, after this happened again she turned around to find surprise!!! a maintenance man.. How freaking creepy I am pretty sure that's sexual harassment. guess I have to put my woman under sharea law put her in a burkah for the rest of the time we reside here so she wont be approached anymore. Because big surprise, this behavior doesn't happen when we are together, they never say anything to her then. weird I know.
6. Condition of unit: 3 stars take it or leave it you get what you pay for see above
7. noise Level: 2 stars No matter what time of day or night (more at night) there are a steady stream of trashy people with their systems "all the way turned up" outside of my apartment. Most of the time I let it go but there are those select days I have had to tell them to turn their b.s. off when parked directly in front of my apartment since my son was inside sleeping, which they all reply with yes and i am sorry. If you don't mind putting yourself in a potential physical altercation once in a while you can control other peoples radio levels to your acceptable level.
8 Overall: 2 stars you get what you pay for. see above review. good luck.