Old buildings, requires frequent Maintenance calls to keep apartment in working order. Had 4 maintenance calls in less than 60 days (1. water coming down wall from apartment upstairs 2. water leaking in closet from ac unit 3. "new" carpet pulling up from floor and doorways 4. Hotwater heater almost caught fire from condensation dripping from fixed water leak from ac. Toxic fumes from burnt circuit board, mgt upset that fire department was called before maintenance.)
Lots of dogs, not very much clean up. Careful where you walk. I noticed alot of rift-raft walking through the complex sneaking into pool, dumping large loads of trash into dumpster and using carwash.
Other problem not reported sliding door sticking open from the outside. Difficult to close door, frustrating to say the least.
Good points: Pool, clubhouse, small workout facility, self pay car wash. Nice staff but very superficial. Maintenance not very quick to correct problems - even if they have to come back and correct them multiple times. Easy access to highways and interstate.
Landscaping is very nice. But don't be fooled, the buildings are very old with bad wiring, no ceiling lights or ceiling fans. Appliances are very old, unless you are lucky enough to have them break and become unrepairable. The electric outlets are fire hazards as they are loose and spark when you plug your appliances into them. They continuosly stop working and spark while you are trying to charge phones, computers, or watch t.v.
Overall if you are able to find something better for the same price you would do well to go there. If you are like me and am a traveler and needed something temporary then it will do until you can get leave. It wasn't the worst accomodation, yet it wasn't the best I have had either.