I wouldn't put a stray dog in these dumps! Mine flooded from the water heater and I was not home a neigbor reported it for me, no one came I got home at 10:30pm and found it. I called everyone I was supposed to and talked to them, told them what was going on and no one would come now understand hot water is still pouring out of the water heater. It flooded my apartment and the one next door to me. The idiot they use for stuff like that finally showed up the next day, walked in looked and walked out and went to an empty apartment and started working in that one.Manager finally came after lunch and looked, offered a filthy torn up roach infested apartment to me and left for the day. These apartments have black mold in them, hardly anyone's air conditioner works, mine and my neighbors doesn't and they have been fixed by Mr. Idiot many times according to him but they haven't worked yet we bought fans and our own air conditioners, There are exposed wires that spark when you bump them, they are disgusting and these people care about no one! These apartments are very unsafe.