YOU DO NOT, I REPEAT, NOT WANT TO LIVE HERE!!!
Ive been here for several years and i cant give you a thorough run down of why signing a lease here would be the biggest mistake of your life!
1. Check your local police records and news for how many times the cops have been called...everything from domestic violence to a meth lab
2. The woman who runs the place is NEVER in the office... dont believe me, drive there today and see if the office is closed during business hours.
3. The mgr's attitude is unreal! she never responds to your complaints and issues and if shes on call that weekend, you can GUARANTEE she will push your work order off until monday.
4. The noise level off of congress is more than you can bare!! dont get an apt facing any side of congress or you will not sleep between the sirens and wrecks.
5. The crime in the complex is going up drastically. Not even 2 weeks ago, my neighbors townhouse was broken into WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING!! they came in off of congress thru her back patio.. which we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOCK BY THE WAY BECAUSE THE MGR WANTS TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR APT WHENEVER SHE FEELS ITS NECCESSARY... WHICH SHE WILL WHILE YOU ARE GONE AT WORK!!
6. If all of this seems unreal like maybe just i had a bad experience.. do me a favor... pull up and ask some of the people that live there how they feel about the place..that will confirm it all