...The layout of the apartments are classic. High ceilings and exposed brickwalls that are just beautiful. Really a great apartment. I've lived in 5 different apartments in Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD in the city and this was the best.
- High Ceilings
- Excellent Customer Service
- Incredible Location (Right next to Camden Yards)
- Laundy Facilities excellent (Seen some bad ones)
- Heating/Central Air in each unit is solid
- If you don't like living in the city and the noise associated with it, move to the SUBURBS.
- Heating bills in the winter are just absurd. One 900 sq foot place ranged from $150 to $175
- At times can actually hear other people in other apartments through the vents and walls. Strange. Not too common but occurs.