My wife and I lived in this complex for 2 years. Our bathroom vent NEVER worked, we reported it 2 weeks after moving in and to the day we moved out, it was never fixed. You couldn't use the microwave in our kitchen because using it would cause the entire breaker to go. Very noisy neighbors, complained several times and nothing was ever done about it. Dumpsters constantly overflowing. And lastly, my wife and I paid a $250 pet fee on move in, and and extra $25 a month for pets, totaling $850 from move in to move out, plus our $99.00 security deposit. Total $949.00. We received a bill in the mail after move out for over $1000, only taking into account our security deposit. Management and policies changed repeatedly and we were never given notice, you would just get an updated list of new rules or payments due, usually several days to a couple weeks after the fact. STAY AWAY.