- About Us
- Contact Us
- Latest Reviews
- Student Housing
- Apartment Advice
- Manager Login
Positive Apartment Reviews and Ratingsgood for the low rent ... ( over a year ago )
Reviewed by: Anonymous
1. Close to train stations. (Rahway - 1.5 miles ; Metropark - 3 miles by car)
2. Prompt maintenance.
3. Kitchen has dishwasher and gas stove. Microwave incl. for 2nd floor.
4. Ample parking space.
5. Many kids to play for family with kids. 5. Pool with paid membership. 6. Good security. Never had any thefts or crime problems.
7. Hot water and heat included in rent.
1. Washer dryers are located in basement of certain sections of buildings. So one has to carry their load which is uncomfortable during winter/rain. The size of washer is small compared to the fee charged.
2. The staff is rude.
3. Small kitchen with less counter top space.
4. The 2BR do not have an additional full or half bath. So it gets really crazy in mornings.
5. The bathroom doesn't have an exhaust system causing the alarm system to go off immediately after a shower.
6. A particular set of units are in the flood zone. Be prepared to leave all belongings to save life in middle of night.
7. The inside roads are never repaired an have lots of potholes.
8. No smoking policies outlined in lease.
9. People park on the street despite ample parking spots.
10. Kitchen appliances are very old and so are the washer dryers.
Queens Gardens has 1 reviews.
|Bedrooms||Baths||Rental Rate||Square Ft||Availability|
Map Queens Gardens