- Close to ECU campus
- Quiet neighborhood
- Staff and maintenance guys are really nice
- Always parking spots close to apartment
- Allows pets
- Insects are absolutely DISGUSTING and they NEVER go away no matter how much the pest control people come to spray your apartment.
- Literally everything breaks. I had my microwave looked at over 6 times because it shorted the breaker. Air conditioning broke. My door got stuck twice and they had to literally sand the doorway down.
- Flooding is terrible.
- Carpet was nasty when I first moved in.
- Insulation in the apartment is terrible. You can feel the cold/hot air coming in through the window cracks and doors.
- The internet is TERRIBLE and the apartment I'm in doesn't even have any plug-ins for it.
- Also, the washers and dryers break all the time, and when they break during your use, you can't get a refund... no matter how many times it has happened to you.
- Overall, it's just flat out old and not worth the money.