I have lived a lot of places, but this by far tops the worst on my list. I chose to live here because it was a pretty central area for my commute and because the rent was cheap. It did not take long to realize why rent was so inexpensive.
To begin, the place is basically held together with wood glue. My cabinets in the kitchen were constantly breaking, the windows did not close all the way, the 'heaters' were broke and a serious fire hazard, and the A/C unit constantly dripped on my couch. The maintenance came out, but the guy completed shotty work (probably because that is all management would paid him for). Also, the place has a bunch of lead paint, not good for your family's health!
The WORST thing about this place was BEDBUGS!! In the one year I lived there, I requested my apartment to be sprayed 7 times. The bedbugs never vacated or stopped biting. Not to mention, I am allergic to the bites, and was taking 3 different types of medications for the hives I was getting in addition to the bites. The first couple times I complained, I was not home to see the actual spraying, but I did arrive during one of the visits, and it was the maintenenace guy spraying Raid on my walls. Are you KIDDING ME?!!! Raid does not kill bed bugs you idiots. I requested a serviceman to come out, and on the 5th time I called, and waited for them to arrive. They basically told me all my furniture was infested and told me if I wanted to get rid of the bugs, consider throwing my stuff away. SO.... When for Gosh forsaken lease ended, I threw ALL my furniture out: bed, dressers, suitcases, clothes, couches, tv stand, lights, EVERYTHING. It cost me $1500 to replace everything. The few things I took, I had a company come out and treat, and everything was thoroughly washed and hi-temp dried.
To top it off, I am a clean freak, and when we vacated, the apartment was 10X cleaner than it was upon move in. The management company decided to keep my deposit check. If it wasn't only $100, I would have sued the idiots for it.
Seriously, NEVER, EVER, EVER waste your money here!!!!!!