Prescott Place is a residential hotel rather than apartment complex.
* The apartments are much smaller than the average apartment of that size. The square footage in the floor plan is even less in reality because more than 100 sq ft is taken up by the heating unit and AC unit in the apartment. The closets are so small. The biggest closet is for the AC and heater.
* The kitchen has very little counter space. The lightening and plumbing fixtures are very old. The light from the ceiling in the dining area resembles light in a prison cell.
* The dryer vent is located near the ceiling. You need at least 10 feet long dryer vent. Everyone has been buying 20 foot vent from Lowe's and have to install it themselves. This long vent is not good for the dryer.
* Apartment complex endorses Select laundry for renting W/D. Select laundry rents out decade old appliances that stink.
* Phone lines in the complex don't work.
* This apartment complex address does not show up on GPS and so visitors get lost.
* Water pressure is very low.
* Office staff tries to make the maintenance problems as the tenant's fault and they charge money for maintenance.
* Rent is very high compared to space provided. Everything is far away which means lots of gas usage. Noisy neighbors.
Don't recommend these apartments.