1. They made me change apartments the day of moving in. Now I'm upstairs and had to carry all of my heavy furniture almost a block and upstairs.
2. I've seen mice, cockroaches, and tons of ants in my apartment. It's disgusting.
3. Outdated appliances that rarely work.
4. The locks didn't work when we first moved in. The office gave us the run around on that.
5. Changes managers constantly, but doesn't change receptionist for some reason. Even though the one they have is rude and lazy.
6. No lights in the living room or bedroom, so bring plenty of lamps. Also, no locks, so I hope you don't like privacy!
7. All my neighbors have bigger, cheaper, updated apartments for some reason. Even though out of them I am the only one that isn't getting evicted for not paying my rent on time.
8. My neighbors also smoke pot all the time, so I hope you're down with that.
9. The lawn is filled with trash, even a huge piece of guttering that fell down in a storm and no one has fixed it yet.
10. The noise level is unbelievable! If I'm barefoot in my apartment my feet shake from the neighbors music vibrating my floors.
11. The parking lot is horrible, also full, and there are pot holes all throughout.
So I've lived here 5 months and am counting down till I can get out of this **** hole. I'd recommend you go somewhere else, or you'll be sorry.