- About Us
- Contact Us
- Latest Reviews
- Student Housing
- Apartment Advice
- Manager Login
Bed:1 - 3 Bath:1 - 2 Sq Ft:643 - 1120
Bed:1 - 2 Bath:1 - 2 Sq Ft:750 - 1000
You look for apartments in Memphis in order to have a home that is a lot more practical and advantageous to live in. This will free you from long commitment, loan, expensive equity; and escape from having annual estate taxes, repair, and maintenance that is brought about by wear and tear of its use. It is also giving you freedom in leaving a place and choose another location to suit your varying needs. Although you don't want serious commitment in buying a house, it is important to consider the best apartment in Memphis Tennessee.
The 10 Cs You Can Do Before Settling To Cheap Memphis Apartments
- Consider how much budget you have. This will limit your choice of an apartment by honestly making a correct estimate of yourself and how much amount of money you can allocate to rent an apartment in Memphis. Break your income into weekly, 15th, and 30th. This is important for later negotiations about the mode of payment you can afford to comply.
- Consider the type of job you have. This is not about the money you get from your work but about the type of work you do, should fit the kind of apartment you must look for. For example, engineers, teachers, and executives, often prefer a place that has a combination of urban-rural setting where they get inspiration from nature and at the same time being able to access their work easily.
- Consider the important papers you can show. People go and look for an apartment without them bringing some important papers which you can readily show or give to prove the following: cards like ATM, Visa etc.; and other important papers such as income tax return, and police records certificate, resume, and others which you think may be required from you by the person you will have the chance to talk with.
- Consider printing out the ads or web-page you saw during research. In order to get into business immediately and not lose your precious time finding for one suitable apartment for you, you have to show what is in your hand and ask the person in front of you whether the ads is correct or has been changed overnight. You don't want to get caught of many marketing tactics with full of enticing words, aren't you?
- Consider the type of Memphis apartment you are looking for. Although this is somewhat related to No.2, this one refers to actual building size, floor area, type like raw house, single detached, and flats. You may also consider the number of rooms such as studio type, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and so on. You must also find out about the furnitures that are used if they would fit your needs.
- Consider who owns the apartment. You can ask for police report about the owner or try to ask few people who live around the apartment to know any previous records about how they are dealing renters from the past. It is important that you get harmonious relationship with each other. You know what is next if both of you failed to do that.
- Consider knowing the whole package and amenities. Of course you always want more. There must be important services that should be part of the package to make a decent living. Also, what else is there if you want ad-on services. Never fail to ask the supply of water, internet connection, electricity, furniture, cooking range. Others are gym, swimming pool, laundry services, etc.
- Consider the credibility of the structure, location, and security. Nowadays, we don't know what would hit us such as flood, cyclone, and tornado. These are natural disasters. Although they are, you may want to know previous reports about certain vulnerability of a place against them. There is a so called "pathways of destruction" or "highways of destruction" the weather bureaus can give you. There are apartments that are prone to burglars simply because they are adjacent to squatters and criminal infested places.
- Consider having more time to visit more prospective Memphis apartments. We call this "benchmarking" or "prospecting." The more apartments you visit the better choices you get. How many apartments should you visit, you may ask? Try to visit at least 5 to 6 of apartments in Memphis Tennessee and compare the advantages and disadvantages.
- Consider finding time to read the lease agreement. It is this area that many hunters fail to come up with their best. Simply because they are lazy to know all that is written in there or they just simply want to trust the owner.
Good news is, all these ten criteria had been in the mind of Memphis apartments. You just have to come and visit us and find out which is the best for you. They are cheap and you can afford it. We care. We give the best.
Apartments in Memphis, TN
Bed:1 - 3 Bath:1 - 2 Sq Ft:772 - 1238
Bed:1 Bath:1 Sq Ft:N/A
Bed:1 Bath:1 Sq Ft:N/A
Bed:1 Bath:1 Sq Ft:N/A
Bed:1 - 3 Bath:1 - 2 Sq Ft:755 - 1385