My sister and I have lived here for almost a year and the complex is a disaster! The management and maintentenance staff are incompetent and are constanly changing. Less than a fourth of the apartments are even leased out. My sister's bathroom still has mold in it... despite our maintenance request 10 months ago!!! It is disgusting. The water will be turned off randomly, without warning, so be prepared to go without showers or even brushing your teeth every once in a while! The kitchen appliances are low quality. Our oven doesn't work well enough to even use it. There is water damage on the ceilings due to a roof leak that they won't do anything about either. STAY AWAY FROM THESE APARTMENTS!