Where does all the money go? They must be supporting the community's drug habits.
This apartment complex is awful on so many levels, I don't know where to begin.
1. Repair requests to go ignored (a simple call won't do the trick). Instead, they point fingers at other staff members when approached.. and even then, it might not get fixed. They have one repair/groundskeeper guy, who is overworked and underpaid I am sure.
2. A druggie neighbor. Hey, they're actually kind of nice! However, they can get violent and loud with their um "guests." 2b. The thug types aren't as nice.
3. Your car will get broken into. Mine wasn't the only one. Who could be doing all these break ins' See #2b.
4. Management will Nickel & dime you every chance they get. Who CHARGES for a parking space in Kingwood, Texas' This place does (even though parking was free in the contract)-- TRY dealing with the management company, CNC.
DO NOT to expect:
1. Your deposit back. It looked the same on move out day as it did on move in day. Sure, I left divots in the floor where my furniture was but that's to be expected. When I called them to ask why my check hadn't arrived' They said my deposit is money they use to clean the carpets. Excuse ME for assuming carpet cleaning is something every new tenant is entitled to... hey, change the air filter while you're at it! Does this amount to my deposit' NO. Did I ever get it back' No, But I will update this site if I do (hint, hint).
2. Clean sidewalks. With The ducks are cute but they aren't very polite. Too bad they have to live in that pond, which is DYED blue each spring. It's sad when you see a ring of blue around their little bodies. That can't be good for them. I know all the trash & plastic bread bags are deadly to them (I had to see an aftermath).
3. A clean pool. The ducks swim here at night.
4. Personal Safety. I might elaborate on this later.*
I know management seems nice (this changes as soon as you sign on the dotted line), but don't be fooled by this crooked, crooked staff. See http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Kingwood-Kings-Crossing-Apartments.html for more & know these negative reviews are spot on.