1. They have apartment "activities" which are just a front for their Fanatic "Christian" "Ministry." And get a load of their "onsite cop." He's somehow appointed by God to be the ringleader of the so-called ministry.
2. They LOVE to tow cars. (Haven't got mine yet.)
3. There is a druggie neighbor that broke into my friend's apartment when drunk and high... they let her stay. There are lots of drugs here, and the police are here ALOT!
4. Can't even fix leaks in the ceiling.
5. The heating / AC is a joke (but not a funny joke). You only get AC or heat when they choose, and in the winter when it is warm the apts are like toaster OVENS. And the A/C does not cool well in the summer.
6. There are two pools, but even if you pay $1000 a month in rent and you can't find your 1" in diameter pool pass, you have to pay $25.00 per person to use the pool.
7. You pay for water... but they overcharge you like crazy... The Public Utilities Commission would like to know about this, I am sure.
8. The rent is over $1000 for a 3 bedroom.. Buy a manufactured house instead.
Run, don't walk, to another complex! You'll be glad you did!