I think having this facebook page makes it even more convenient to give feedbacks about the society. Please do not go by the external looks of this place. I have been living here for 3 years and their maintenance is just very poor.
1. They do not look into maintaining their own property and few of my friends who have recently moved in have been given carpets with holes in them. Perhaps there is a reason why people do not renew their lease here. It is pricey for no added feature. They don't even do an apartment cleanup when you do your lease renewal unlike most other apartments in the vicinity.
2. They do not have car wash facility or vacuums even. They charge at least $200 more than other properties with no value add at all.
3. They do not maintain the trees here. It literally comes into the balconies, you can imagine the bugs and flies that torture you when you are out on the balcony for sometime. You can keep calling all you like but they are more interested in the looks of the property than the residents convenience.
4. I had made several complaints about the resident living a floor above who used to make a lot of noise while walking. I am sure it was due to their loose flooring. But even after several complaints it wasn't looked into. Only after a year of suffering when the resident actually moved out did they fix the floors. So much for in-time maintenance.
5. They have a parking problem too. Some residents have more than one car and they want to park them all in front of their houses. So some of us unfortunate ones have to park our vehicles far away. There are no rules to mandate parking of cars. Big vans are also parked beside small cars which makes it difficult while reversing the car to take it out.
6. Not to mention the puppy poop problems when you have unfortunately parked your car near a tree where you might have to step on a pile of **** to get into your car. The management team seemingly is too complacent and basking in prior glory if any.
7. Their management staff is rude and uncooperative and they are more interested in putting their point across even if it means they have to threaten you that "they would be hanging up on you". So much for courtesy and manners.
Finally, I would not recommend any of my friends or colleagues to move into these apartments. We have a lot of software people coming into Richmond and we most definitely would ask them not to even consider Reflections. As it is no one even considers it in their lists now a days.