Do not rent here if you do not have to! A few superficial improvements are occasionally made, but basically you can do much better for the money. The company keeps changing managers, names, and their story; they are not a company with integrity. Make sure you get copies of EVERYTHING in writing or you will get screwed, even for "damages" present in units before you moved in and "repairs" made. Rent is regularly hiked at the end of leases by at least $100 a pop, and after that as often as they can get you.
If you are allergic to mold, this building has a mold/damp problem on the lower floor. Vandalism and loud noise are both common, parking scarce, coin-op laundry pricey at $1.50 per wash and dry. The building is generally smelly and aged.
Could work for a brief stay if you just need a place.