If I could, I would not give this place any stars. I found blood on my matress and they did nothing until I went and found maintenence. The apartment was disgusting when I moved in. I had to spend two days of my own time and with my own money to clean it. I went to management because I do not feel safe in my aparment and the manager told me that I have no reason to feel unsafe. Who is she to tell me that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our water heater does not work very well and they have not done anything about it for two weeks! Do not live here if you can help it. The real aparments are nothing like the one they show you. They are a lot worse. My linolium is cracked. There is grease that still to this day that I cannot get off of my stove. The counters are stained. I also contracted ring worm from the apartment. Do not live here!