Info
Nobel Court, San Diego
"       "
see this and 63 more Nobel Court reviews.
Promenade Rio Vista, San Diego
"       "
see this and 60 more Promenade Rio Vista reviews.
Legacy Apartment Homes, San Diego
"       "
see this and 56 more Legacy Apartment Homes reviews.
Loma Palisades, San Diego
" Inside is a dump. management is rude and decieving. not to mention avoid you when trying to give 30 days notice to ---- you out of your money that they are not owed! I would never live here or recommend to anyone I know. Additionally, this place is not safe. My car was stolen and broken into in my PAID parking space!!! "
see this and 52 more Loma Palisades reviews.
Albert's College Apartments, San Diego
" Gets the job done. The studio apartments are a nice size. The apartments are close to SDSU.<br /> "
see this and 47 more Albert's College Apartments reviews.
Casoleil Apartments, San Diego
" My fiance have lived here since the end of November 2010. We really love the peace and quiet around the complex. The unit we live in 1 bdrm. 1 bath the counter space in the kitchen is very small as is the refrig. "
see this and 44 more Casoleil Apartments reviews.
Portofino Apartments, San Diego
" This place looks nice, but don't expect to be able to park. The complex has hundreds of open spots but won't let you use any of them. Tow trucks hang out in the parking lot in case your friends decide to stop by for 2 minutes and don't have a guest permit (which you can only get at certain hours). Management doesn't care about your complaints, either. "
see this and 44 more Portofino Apartments reviews.
Hillside Gardens Apartments, San Diego
" I like this place because the rent is cheaper then in Mission Valley, people seem nicer and I love my duplex! I have a big backyard, w/d in my garage and a nice neighbor.<br /><br />Pros: Low rent, I have a backyard for my dog, garage, low deposit, decent neighbors, close to SDSU.<br />Cons: no a/c, "
see this and 40 more Hillside Gardens Apartments reviews.
Missions at Rio Vista, San Diego
" Not enough parking spaces.. smells like dog poop everywhere around the complex..big scary dogs.. poor people skills skills "
see this and 40 more Missions at Rio Vista reviews.
El Dorado Hills, San Diego
" Where to begin... My husband and I picked this location because it fit all the features we were looking for like.... a gated community (gate was left open often that our friends motorcycle got stolen and tires were slashed), a view of the golf course that we paid a little extra for (no view because of all the trees covering it!), fitness facility (someone was assaulted in the gym), seemed like a save community (there are several registered sex offenders living in the complex)"
see this and 35 more El Dorado Hills reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17