Info
Southfield, Shreveport
"Lots of floor plans to choose from. Even my small one bedroom apt feels big. I'm like it so much I'm going to move into a larger apartment when my lease is up. I love the manager, she really cares about the residents. "
see this and 30 more Southfield reviews.
Spring Lake Point, Shreveport
"Spring Lake Apts are too high in rent and the office staff does not care about anything. They do not care if someone is loud all the time and keeping you awake just as long as you pay rent."
see this and 14 more Spring Lake Point reviews.
Island Park Apartments, Shreveport
"We have lived here for two years very nice apt very safe never had any problems. A little pricey though we love the pool but the rules for the pool have gotten a little stricked The apt is vert spacious and walkin closets r very nice. My husband said its like he's on vacation"
see this and 13 more Island Park Apartments reviews.
Millicent Crossing, Shreveport
"I have lived in Millicent for only a few months now, but I absolutely love them. The manager and assistant manager, Debra Jordan and Kristina Doyle, are exceptionally nice and helpful. The apartments are clean, spacious, and the grounds are wonderful with two great pool areas. I am definitely looking forward to living here for a while to come. Best apartments and most affordable around LSUS!"
see this and 13 more Millicent Crossing reviews.
Towne Oaks South, Shreveport
"Worst Apartment complex I have ever had the dis-pleasure of living in! Do not move here. If you do you will not be happy."
see this and 12 more Towne Oaks South reviews.
Westwood Village, Shreveport
"I stayed there for 3yrs and never had a problem with anything. My neighbors were resprctful and the ppl in the office always helped me when i called them.Its in a perfect location for just about anything.If i didnt have to move because of my job i would continue my stay there."
see this and 11 more Westwood Village reviews.
The Arbors, Shreveport
"Was not happy with office staff."
see this and 10 more The Arbors reviews.
Willow Trace Apartments, Shreveport
"I do not recommend this place to a dog!!...I lived her for 6months and has had constant maintenance issues with my air it goes out every two days they do not try and compensate you in any kind of way u ask for a 6month lease term they give you what they want so if you're looking for a place to call home THIS IS NOT THA PLACE...RAGEDY RAGEDY RAGEDY AND THEY COST TO MUCH FOR THE POOR LIVING CONDITIONS"
see this and 9 more Willow Trace Apartments reviews.
The Willows at Wright Island, Shreveport
"We moved into this apartment almost 6 months ago and I couldn't be happier! For starters, the apartment has been completely updated, top of the line appliances, new countertops, etc. they also provided (and installed!) a brand new W&D FOR FREE! The office managers are very helpful and nice and maintance takes no time at all answering calls! Plus it's a remote setting less than 5 min from base. All in all very nice and great for the price"
see this and 9 more The Willows at Wright Island reviews.
Raintree, Shreveport
"Loved these apartments...except for a couple of things. No washer/dryer connections in 1 BR apartments and I wasn't told about the hot water fee until I was signing my lease. It is supposed to be based on your apartment square footage and fluctuates from month to month. So, for a one bedroom I had to add sometimes $12....sometimes $30 or so dollars a month. I only used hot water to shower and run the dishwasher...I felt the Hot water fee got a little ridiculous. Apartment staff was wonderful!!!"
see this and 9 more Raintree reviews.
← Previous 1 3 4