Info
Sunset Springs, Vista
"       "
see this and 26 more Sunset Springs reviews.
Softwind Point, Vista
" My girlfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 years now, and we love our spacious 1 bedroom. Our refrigerator broke on us and we had just bought groceries at $100. The manager went out of her way to credit us for our loss. All of our maintance issues have been fixed right away. The apartment complex is well kept. The gym, laudry, and pool are all very nice to have around. Softwind point is on point at all times. "
see this and 19 more Softwind Point reviews.
Shadowridge Woodbend, Vista
" I am extremely pleased with the office/maintenance staff. I moved to a two bedroom one bath; however the carpet in one of the bedrooms had mold in it and the office staff gladly switch me over to a renovated unit. I have lived in other apartments before and did not have a positive experience in neither of them; but living here has definitely made me believe that one can find a great place to call home. I'm planning to live here for, at least, the next five years. :-) "
see this and 18 more Shadowridge Woodbend reviews.
Mariposa Apartments, Vista
" Mariposa Apartment staff are rude. They feel the need to want to yell at potential residents and want to give me a lesson on the military clause. They can go kiss my ---. No staff should talk to anyone who is looking into living somewhere. COMPLETELY RUDE. I feel sorry for who ever decides to live there. "
see this and 17 more Mariposa Apartments reviews.
Mill Creek Apartments, Vista
" We have had an infestation of cocoroaches for going on 9 months now and the leasing office is making little to no effort to help. The office staff sucks and they are rude, the maintanence is okay but stuff breaks all the time.... old appliances, overflowing dumpsters... the list goes on and on.. I would never recommend anyone to live in this filthy ghetto of apartments. "
see this and 15 more Mill Creek Apartments reviews.
Oak Manor, Vista
" I spent 6 months living in the apartments while working at Camp Pendleton. Great staff, friendly neighbors, well maintained, and close to everything I needed. "
see this and 11 more Oak Manor reviews.
Las Palmas Apartments, Vista
" I confirm again that the staff in here make the sunshine in here. I believe the manager Laura should have her own free of charge unit and I hope that you are rewarding all of the workers Roxanne and the maintenance guys with bonus etc.<br />If would be for them I am not sure I would enjoy staying here, they sure make the difference.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> "
see this and 8 more Las Palmas Apartments reviews.
Taylor Brooke Apartments, Vista
" John Martinez is an awesome manager. Very polite and professional. Goes beyond the call to assist tenants. Management skills are on point. I would recommend that you rent an apartment at Taylor Brooke apartments. "
see this and 8 more Taylor Brooke Apartments reviews.
Rancho Hills, Vista
" We are so grateful for our place, its so quiet and peaceful. Our neighbors are the best people. I am glad i could have my dog too. the grounds are well kept up and i love the trees. I have been here for a year so far, and love it here. I would recommend my family & friends to live here too! "
see this and 8 more Rancho Hills reviews.
Bonair Townhomes, Vista
" This is a very scary neighborhood. plagued by gang activity, domestic disputes, and break-ins on a nightly basis.Drug activity also runs rampant in this community. It seems it has only become worse in the last decade.<br /><br />"
see this and 7 more Bonair Townhomes reviews.
← Previous 1 3