Info
Sunset Springs, Vista
" Okay, Bad first... Parking is a nightmare if you have more then one car, . Good, nice place to live, outside area is always nice. Rent was affordable, pool was nice and probably the biggest laundry room I have ever had in a apartment place. "
see this and 26 more Sunset Springs reviews.
Softwind Point, Vista
" I have been leaving in Softwind Point for 3 years, and I really love it."
see this and 19 more Softwind Point reviews.
Shadowridge Woodbend, Vista
" My son and a couple other baseball players stayed at the Shadowridge Woodbend apartments this summer. The facilities and apartment were great, and the management was unbelievably wonderful. Everything was efficient and well taken care of. They would stay there again in a minute! <br /> "
see this and 18 more Shadowridge Woodbend reviews.
Mariposa Apartments, Vista
"       "
see this and 17 more Mariposa Apartments reviews.
Mill Creek Apartments, Vista
" I just renewed another lease.<br /><br />The staff is always willing to help me. The maintenance guys are good in responding and fixing things.<br /><br /> "
see this and 15 more Mill Creek Apartments reviews.
Oak Manor, Vista
" I spent 6 months living in the apartments while working at Camp Pendleton. Great staff, friendly neighbors, well maintained, and close to everything I needed. "
see this and 11 more Oak Manor reviews.
Las Palmas Apartments, Vista
" I confirm again that the staff in here make the sunshine in here. I believe the manager Laura should have her own free of charge unit and I hope that you are rewarding all of the workers Roxanne and the maintenance guys with bonus etc.<br />If would be for them I am not sure I would enjoy staying here, they sure make the difference.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> "
see this and 8 more Las Palmas Apartments reviews.
Taylor Brooke Apartments, Vista
" John Martinez is an awesome manager. Very polite and professional. Goes beyond the call to assist tenants. Management skills are on point. I would recommend that you rent an apartment at Taylor Brooke apartments. "
see this and 8 more Taylor Brooke Apartments reviews.
Rancho Hills, Vista
" We are so grateful for our place, its so quiet and peaceful. Our neighbors are the best people. I am glad i could have my dog too. the grounds are well kept up and i love the trees. I have been here for a year so far, and love it here. I would recommend my family & friends to live here too! "
see this and 8 more Rancho Hills reviews.
Bonair Townhomes, Vista
" This is a very scary neighborhood. plagued by gang activity, domestic disputes, and break-ins on a nightly basis.Drug activity also runs rampant in this community. It seems it has only become worse in the last decade.<br /><br />"
see this and 7 more Bonair Townhomes reviews.
← Previous 1 3